2017-10-05 21:10:00 UTC
How do I become
1. The next time you write code, remember you are an author, writing for readers who will judge your efforts.
2 If you want your code to be easy to write, make it easy to read.
3. Keep your code clean over time or it will rot and would be fun to work on.
4. If we all checked-out our code a little cleaner than when we checked-in it out, the code simply will be clean over time and could not rot.
5. Improve your code constantly. Continous improvement in the code you write is an intrinsic part of professionalism
6. Build simple abstractions in your code early
7. Care about the code you write. Take time to keep it simple, orderly, clean and pay appropriate attention to detail while writing
8. Follow Single Responsibility: If an object or method is doing more than one thing, break it down.
Owned & Maintained by Saurav Prakash
If you like what you see, you can help me cover server costs or buy me a cup of coffee though donation :)